Tocharian & Indo-European Studies : v. 12 Paperback / softback
Edited by Georges-Jean Pinault
Tocharian and Indo-European Studies is an international scholarly journal dedicated to the study of two closely related Indo-European languages, Tocharian A and B, attested in Central Asian manuscripts from the second half of the first millennium AD.
This volume contains 11 articles by some of the world's leading specialists on Tocharian, as well as reviews of the most important publications in the field.
The important article by Werner Winter was one of the last to be written by this outstanding scholar.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Museum Tusculanum Press
- Publication Date: 28/06/2011
- Category: Palaeography (history of writing)
- ISBN: 9788763536493