100 Science Experiments Paperback / softback
This innovative book brings a fresh and exciting approach to the practical world of science, combining creative arts and crafts activities with the basics of physics, chemistry and biology.
Includes 100 stimulating and absorbing experiments, each of which is safe and simple to carry out and uses objects and materials that can be easily sourced.
The clearly written, jargon-free text explains core scientific information in an accessible and hugely informative fashion that is easy for children to grasp.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2012
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781409555537
- Hardback from £10.19