Designing for Screen : Production design and art direction explained Paperback / softback
Design is at the essence of storytelling, but how does a production find its style and identity?
This book explains how to approach design, whether for film, television, video promo or commercial making, and introduces the techniques needed to make ideas happen. Through theory and practical exercises, it looks at design in a different way and shows how the simplest decisions can become powerful ideas on screen.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 150 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/07/2012
- Category: Film production: technical & background skills
- ISBN: 9781847973849