Nikolay Andreevich Rimsky-Korsakov : A Research and Information Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Music Bibliographies series
Nikolay Andreevich Rimsky-Korsakov: A Research and Information Guide, Second Edition is an annotated bibliography of all substantial, relevant published resources relating to the Russian composer.
First published in 1988, this revised and expanded volume incorporates new information about the composer appearing over the last two decades, including literary publications, articles and reviews.
Other sections provide a brief biographical sketch, selective discography, chronology and list of Rimsky-Korsakov's works.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 330 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/08/2018
- Category: Romantic music (c 1830 to c 1900)
- ISBN: 9781138339743
- Hardback from £110.69