Heart Failure Paperback / softback
Edited by Gerald Sandler, John Fry
Part of the Clinical Handbook series
This series is intended particularly for young doctors working in hospitals and in primary care and for those involved in training them.
The series has been designed to cover growing points in medicine and the authors have been chosen, not just because of their expertise, but also because they are working both in hospitals and the community and are thus sensitive to the problems and needs of doctors in both areas.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Clinical Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/1990
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9781854570086