Youth, Music and Creative Cultures : Playing for Life Hardback
This book offers an evocative cross-cultural exploration into the everyday lives and music practices of young people from their own broad social, cultural and ethnic perspectives.
Youth from seven urban locales in Australia, the UK, the US and Europe document and reflect on their own learning processes and music activities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 296 pages, XI, 296 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/2011
- Category: Music: styles & genres
- ISBN: 9780230200586
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £52.99