Could there have been Nothing? : Against Metaphysical Nihilism Hardback
The first book-length study of metaphysical nihilism: an analytical treatment of one of the most intriguing and fundamental questions in contemporary analytic metaphysics: Could there have been nothing at all?
No physical universe, no people, no living beings, no planets, no atoms, no matter, no energy - nothing?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 171 pages, XII, 171 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/11/2010
- Category: Philosophy: metaphysics & ontology
- ISBN: 9780230573635
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £51.35