Quality Assurance in Medical Education : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
This book is an easy-to-read, practical guide for any medical school preparing for accreditation or institutional review.
It contains practical guidance on the use of internationally accepted standards with a particular focus on what it is that external accrediting teams will be looking for both before and during their site visit.
This book will appeal to medical school faculty as well as faculty from other health professions schools who are preparing for either high stakes accreditation or internal review.
It may also appeal to agencies responsible for accrediting medical schools who wish to become more familiar with the international standards.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 81 pages, 9 Tables, black and white; 16 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; X, 8
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/08/2012
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780857297129
- PDF from £38.24