SUPERVISION OF PSYCHOTHERAPY AND CO Paperback / softback
* What do we really know about the supervision of therapy and counselling?* What kind of things make it easier, and what gets in the way?* How do therapy and supervision resemble one another, and in what ways do they differ?In an effort to address these pressing questions, this volume brings together authors from a variety of different perspectives and orientations to comment on supervision. Although strongly influenced by psychoanalytic ideas, the book also offers humanistic insights into good supervision practices. It is recommended reading for all experienced therapists and counsellors, and will be particularly useful to those undertaking advanced courses on supervision.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press
- Publication Date: 01/05/1997
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9780335195121