The 'Local' Irish in the West of Scotland 1851-1921 Hardback
Vaughan renews perspectives on the changes brought about by Irish migrant communities in terms of identity, politics and religion.
The book examines on the experience of generations of Irish migrants in the West of Scotland from the aftermath of the Great Famine until the creation of the Republic of Ireland.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 151 pages, XIV, 151 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/08/2013
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781137329837
- Paperback / softback from £38.75