Advanced Models of Neural Networks : Nonlinear Dynamics and Stochasticity in Biological Neurons Hardback
This book provides a complete study on neural structures exhibiting nonlinear and stochastic dynamics, elaborating on neural dynamics by introducing advanced models of neural networks.
It overviews the main findings in the modelling of neural dynamics in terms of electrical circuits and examines their stability properties with the use of dynamical systems theory.
It is suitable for researchers and postgraduate students engaged with neural networks and dynamical systems theory.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, 91 Illustrations, color; 44 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 275 p. 135 illus., 91
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/08/2014
- Category: Artificial intelligence
- ISBN: 9783662437636
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £73.55