Handbook of Gas Sensor Materials : Properties, Advantages and Shortcomings for Applications Volume 1: Conventional Approaches Hardback
Part of the Integrated Analytical Systems series
The two volumes of Handbook of Gas Sensor Materials provide a detailed and comprehensive account of materials for gas sensors, including the properties and relative advantages of various materials.
Since these sensors can be applied for the automation of myriad industrial processes, as well as for everyday monitoring of such activities as public safety, engine performance, medical therapeutics, and in many other situations, this handbook is of great value.
Gas sensor designers will find a treasure trove of material in these two books.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 442 pages, 135 Tables, black and white; 220 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 442 p. 220 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 18/09/2013
- Category: Analytical chemistry
- ISBN: 9781461471646
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £103.85