Credit Treasury : A Credit Pricing Guide in Liquid and Non-Liquid Markets Hardback
Part of the Finance and Capital Markets Series series
This book presents the state-of-the-art with respect to credit risk evaluation and pricing within the contemporary global banking and financial system.
It focuses on credit pricing in illiquid, liquid and hybrid markets.
No one with any connection to the credit management business will be able to do without it.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 365 pages, XXIII, 365 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2011
- Category: Credit & credit institutions
- ISBN: 9780230279667
- Paperback / softback from £136.05