International Criminal Law Practitioner Library: Volume 3 : International Criminal Procedure Paperback / softback
Part of the The International Criminal Law Practitioner series
A comprehensive and invaluable reference work for practitioners, academics and students of international criminal law, this series critically examines a complex and important legal area.
Volume I considers the criminal responsibility of individuals for the commission of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide; Volume II focuses on these core international crimes and discusses their interaction with the forms of responsibility; and Volume III provides an evaluation of international criminal procedure and the rules and practices designed to ensure effective investigations and fair trials.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 578 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; Printed music items
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 19/12/2013
- Category: International criminal law
- ISBN: 9781107678491