Controlling Comitology : Accountability in a Multi-Level System Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Comitology is the most important form of multi-level governance in the EU.
Member State and Commission actors together create roughly 2,500 executive acts per year amounting to half of all European laws.
Using new European and national data, this books argues that its accountability has improved over time, but that unexpected gaps have emerged.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, IX, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/08/2013
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9781137319630
- Paperback / softback from £57.45