Quietly Courageous : Leading the Church in a Changing World Hardback
by Gil Rendle
The changing dynamics of contemporary church life are well-known, but what's less well-known is how leaders can work most effectively in this new context.
In Quietly Courageous, esteemed minister and congregational consultant Gil Rendle offers practical guidance to leaders-both lay and ordained-on leading churches today.
Rendle encourages leaders to stop focusing on the past and instead focus relentlessly on their mission and purpose-what is ultimately motivating their work.
He also urges a shift in perspectives on resources, discusses models of change, and offers suggestions for avoiding common pitfalls and working creatively today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304 pages, 1 Tables, unspecified; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 21/11/2018
- Category: Christian institutions & organizations
- ISBN: 9781538112892
- Paperback / softback from £14.65
- EPUB from £51.79