What Makes You You? Paperback / softback
What Makes You You? is a mind-blowing introduction to the building blocks of life, DNA, what it is, how it works, and what we can do with it.
Breaking down complex scientific concepts and processes into digestible bite-sized chunks; Gill Arbuthnott seamlessly explains everything from the basics of evolution to the incredible achievements of modern day genetic research in an accessible, insightful and brilliantly interesting way.
Packed with amazing 3D style illustrations and explanatory diagrams that jump off the page as well as amazing tales of scientific discoveries and what's in store for the future, Gill truly brings science to life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 18/07/2013
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781408194065