The New Economics of Sustainable Consumption : Seeds of Change Paperback / softback
by Gill Seyfang
Part of the Energy, Climate and the Environment series
This book offers a fresh look at sustainable consumption, exploring how grassroots community action can spread ideas in society.
It presents a 'New Economics' approach based on alternative measures of wealth and value, examining how these are put into practice through local organic food systems, low-impact eco-housing, and complementary currencies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, XX, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/12/2008
- Category: Consumerism
- ISBN: 9780230321755
- Hardback from £88.29
- Paperback / softback from £48.95