Plague-Making and the AIDS Epidemic: A Story of Discrimination Hardback
This book explores how the cultural process of making any disease a "plague" results in discrimination against certain groups, as it has for those with AIDS in America.
Gina M. Bright here captures the discrimination produced by plague-making in her analysis and her portraits of the people she has cared for with AIDS over the past quarter-century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 207 pages, IX, 207 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2012
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780230340718
- Paperback / softback from £61.69