The last edition of an automotive literary classic: the technical analysis of Formula 1 penned by Giorgio Piola.
After 25 years of publication, the historic draughtsman is bring the curtain down on this experience with a volume that examines the last three seasons, from 2016 to 2018, as always reviewing the principal technical innovations in the spheres of chassis and engine design.
This three-year analysis is appropriately completed with a retrospective of some of Piola's most important drawings from a 50-year career that began back in 1969.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 600 technical drawing in coluor
- Publisher: Giorgio Nada Editore
- Publication Date: 30/05/2019
- Category: Formula 1 & Grand Prix
- ISBN: 9788879116848