Drawing : A Complete Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Art of Drawing series
This is an essential book for anyone learning to draw, or wishing to improve their drawing.
Starting with the basics of drawing techniques, Civardi gives expert advice on drawing portraits, the clothed figure, hands and feet and scenery, finishing with a section on the importance of light and shade.
Civardi's technical advice and practical tips, accompanied by his own outstanding drawings, make this an invaluable resource for any artist.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 440 pages, 450 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/10/2009
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781844485086
- Paperback / softback from £9.95