The Italian General Giulio Douhet reigns as one of the twentieth century's foremost strategic air power theorists.
As such scholars as Raymond Flugel have pointed out, Douhet's theories were crucial at a pivotal pre-World War II Army Air Force institution, the Air Corps Tactical School.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages
- Publisher: The University of Alabama Press
- Publication Date: 15/03/2010
- Category: Military history
- ISBN: 9780817356088
- Hardback from £39.95
- Paperback / softback from £19.95
- EPUB from £46.98