A Robotic What? : The story of my prostatectomy and a rough guide for the prostate cancer journey Paperback / softback
This is the story of the author's prostate cancer and how he reacted to his diagnosis and coped with treatment (a robotic prostatectomy).
This book includes a systematic search of what patients can do to improve the outcomes of treatment.
The book is also aimed at the male relatives of patients with prostate cancer: brothers and sons are at increased risk but, again, there is a lot they can do to reduce the risk and improve the outcomes.
The key message is: we can all help ourselves, but we need a proactive determined approach.
We need to be active patients.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 138 pages, 6 colour
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/05/2017
- Category: True stories of heroism, endurance & survival
- ISBN: 9781786230645
- EPUB from £3.99