New Argentine Film : Other Worlds Paperback / softback
Part of the New Directions in Latino American Cultures series
Respected film critic Gonzalo Aguilar offers a lucid and sophisticated analysis of Argentine films of the last decade.
This is the most complete and up-to-date work in English to examine the "new Argentine cinema" phenomenon.
Aguilar looks at highly relevant films, including recent award-winners at all of the major festivals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, X, 308 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2011
- Category: Films, cinema
- ISBN: 9780230109018
- Hardback from £68.45
- Paperback / softback from £70.19