Random Signals and Processes Primer with MATLAB Hardback
This book provides anyone needing a primer on random signals and processes with a highly accessible introduction to these topics. It assumes a minimal amount of mathematical background and focuses on concepts, related terms and interesting applications to a variety of fields. All of this is motivated by numerous examples implemented with MATLAB, as well as a variety of exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 530 pages, 16 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 530 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Circuits & components
- ISBN: 9781461423850
- Paperback / softback from £65.65