A Philosophical Examination of Social Justice and Child Poverty Paperback / softback
This book is open access under a CCBY license. This book investigates child poverty from a philosophical perspective.
It identifies the injustices of child poverty, relates them to the well-being of children, and discusses who has a moral responsibility to secure social justice for children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 193 pages, VII, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/06/2015
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137559463
- Hardback from £16.99
- EPUB from £1.89
- Paperback / softback from £37.35