Effective Treatments for Pain in the Older Patient Paperback / softback
Edited by Grace A. Cordts, Paul J. Christo
This clinically focused book provides the essential modalities for managing pain in older patients.
Chapters cover a variety of topics important for clinicians, including effective approaches, evaluation, acute and chronic pain, interventional strategies, and addiction issues.
Complexities in assessing and treating pain when presented with multiple comorbidities and the unique physical, cognitive, and sensory changes that occur in the elderly are discussed in detail.
Practical, concise and authored by leaders in pain medicine, this will serve as an invaluable guide to practitioners that care for older people.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 197 pages, 40 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, color; 12 Illustrations, black and white; X,
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 14/12/2018
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9781493988259