Colonialism, Han, and the Transformative Spirit Hardback
Globalism, colonialism, and consumerism have caused unjust suffering (han), for the earth's exploited peoples and the exploited lands.
To reverse this tragedy, we need to work for a safer, sustainable planet and renew our inspiration from God as the transforming Spirit who gives, sustains and empowers life to all.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 102 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; X, 102 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/04/2013
- Category: Comparative religion
- ISBN: 9781137346681
- PDF from £41.65
- Paperback / softback from £42.95