Stalinism Paperback / softback
by Graeme Gill
Part of the Studies in European History series
Drawing on research based on access to the recently-opened Soviet archives, this new edition provides a valuable thematic account of the nature of Stalinism.
The author surveys the arguments about the origins of the Stalinist phenomenon and discusses the way in which the different faces of Stalinism (economic, social, cultural and political) changed over time.
Gill concludes that the dramatic fall of the USSR was connected to the nature of Stalinism.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, XII, 112 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/04/1998
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780333672297