WITH AN INTRODUCTION BY J.M. COETZEE A gang war is raging through the dark underworld of Brighton.
Seventeen-year-old Pinkie, malign and ruthless, has killed a man.
Believing he can escape retribution, he is unprepared for the courageous, life-embracing Ida Arnold.
Greene's gripping thriller, exposes a world of loneliness and fear, of life lived on the 'dangerous edge of things'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/10/2004
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099478478
- Hardback from £7.45
- EPUB from £4.99
- from £10.05
- eAudiobook MP3 from £16.76
- Paperback from £14.95