The End Of The Affair Paperback / softback
WITH AN INTRODUCTION BY MONICA ALIThe love affair between Maurice Bendrix and Sarah, flourishing in the turbulent times of the London Blitz, ends when she suddenly and without explanation breaks it off.
After a chance meeting rekindles his love and jealousy two years later, Bendrix hires a private detective to follow Sarah, and slowly his love for her turns into an obsession.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/10/2004
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099478447
- Paperback / softback from £9.75
- EPUB from £4.99