Huxley: Brave New World Paperback / softback
Part of the Brodie's Notes series
Part of a series of literature guides designed for GCSE coursework requirements, this book contains - author details, background to the work, summaries of the text, critical commentaries, analysis of characterization, and sample questions with guideline answers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 53 pages, XX, 53 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 30/01/1992
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780333581292