Teleosemantics Paperback / softback
Edited by Graham Macdonald, David Papineau
Teleosemantics seeks to explain meaning and other intentional phenomena in terms of their function in the life of the species.
This volume of new essays from an impressive line-up of well-known contributors offers a valuable summary of the current state of the teleosemantics debate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 242 pages, figures
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/10/2006
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9780199270279