First World Hunger Revisited : Food Charity or the Right to Food? Paperback / softback
Edited by Graham Riches, Tiina Silvasti
Is food aid the way of the future? What are the prospects for integrated public policies informed by the right to food?
First World Hunger Revisited investigates the rise of food charity and corporately sponsored food banks as effective and sustainable responses to increasing hunger and food poverty in twelve rich 'food-secure' societies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, XXV, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/09/2014
- Category: Poverty & unemployment
- ISBN: 9781137298720