BMW 3-Series, 1992-1999 : MRP Autoguide Paperback / softback
BMW's 3-Series models came of age during the Nineties, setting new standards of luxury, performance and desirability.
This volume tells their story, offering a concise yet comprehensive reference to their design and development and to the many specification changes which have been applied to their engines, transmission and other mechanical units as well as to the cars' bodywork and interior equipment.
Includes production performance figures.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 140 colour & b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Motor Racing Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/07/2000
- Category: Automotive technology & trades
- ISBN: 9781899870486