Protestant Identity and Peace in Northern Ireland Hardback
Based on interview material with a wide range of Protestant clergy in Northern Ireland, this book examines how Protestant identity impacts on the possibility of peace and stability and argues for greater involvement by the Protestant churches in the transition from conflict to a 'post-conflict' Northern Ireland.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 271 pages, VIII, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230201613
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19