Language Learning with Technology : Ideas for Integrating Technology in the Classroom Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers series
Language Learning with Technology is for teachers interested in integrating technology into their classroom practice. The book contains 150 classroom activities for beginner to advanced level learners, incorporating a wide range of up-to-date technologies, such as mobile technologies and social networking.
It puts pedagogy first, with the content organised around areas of language learning rather than technology types.
Chapters cover language skills and the language areas of grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary, as well as project work and assessment and evaluation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/04/2013
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781107628809