Think Write Grow : How to Become a Thought Leader and Build Your Business by Creating Exceptional Articles, Blogs, Speeches, Books and More Paperback / softback
by Grant Butler
In a competitive age, thought leadership has emerged as a subtle but powerful way to grow your business, establish credibility and demonstrate expertise, build your profile and forge relationships with prospects and customers. Thought leadership material can take many forms, including public speaking, websites, the media, advertising, writing books, online forums, webinars and blogging. This book will show you how to take your great ideas and craft them into a clear point of view which can influence others.
The book is organised into three parts:
1. Think: Defines thought leadership and how to transform your great ideas into effective thought leadership material.
2. Write: Shows you how to articulate your ideas into effective communication.
3. Grow: Demonstrates how thought leadership can be marketed to grow your business and profile.
- Shows you how to go from expert to influential thought leader
- Written by Grant Butler, former Australian Financial Review journalist and now managing director of Australia's largest corporate writing firm.
- Explains techniques used by politicians, public figures and the CEOs of our biggest companies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/11/2011
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781118208199