Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 Paperback / softback
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics.
Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 9 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 136 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 13/04/2017
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781316637432