Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book 8 Paperback / softback
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Practice Book for Stage 8 contains further exercise questions for practice in the classroom or at home.
It provides coverage of the Problem Solving section framework, with questions relating to the framework statements highlighted.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 22/11/2012
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781107665996