Lean Mastery : 8 Books in 1 - Master Lean Six Sigma & Build a Lean Enterprise, Accelerate Tasks with Scrum and Agile Project Management, Optimize with Kanban, and Adopt The Kaizen Mindset Hardback
Lean Mastery Collection - 8 Books in 1
This collection includes the top books to help you implement and master your skills and become an expert in Lean Methodology.
The Lean Mastery Collection will revolutionize the way you operate your business. It will help you remove waste and improve speed, optimize your business for increased production for a lower cost.
If you want to:
- Learn how you can manage your team and your organization better without the information clutter
- Get the most out of your time and money in every step of your work process
- Resolve the problems with the efficiency of your current process
- Get the most out of people without stretching them to the limit
- Get a bird's eye view of the overall workflow of your business
- And much more
Then this is the book for you!
This collection includes:
Lean Six Sigma Simplified: How to Implement the Six Sigma Methodology to Improve Quality and Speed
Lean Analytics: How to Use Data to Track, Optimize, Improve and Accelerate Your Startup Business
Lean Enterprise: The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Lean Business with Six Sigma, Kanban, and 5S Methodologies
Lean Startup: How to Apply the Lean Startup Methodology to Innovate, Accelerate, and Create Successful Businesses
Agile Project Management: The Complete Guide for Beginners to Scrum, Agile Project Management, and Software Development
Scrum Mastery: The Essential Guide to Scrum and Agile Project Management
Kanban: How to Visualize Work and Maximize Efficiency and Output with Kanban, Lean Thinking, Scrum, and Agile
Kaizen: How to Apply Lean Kaizen to Your Startup Business and Management to Improve Productivity, Communication, and Performance
Scroll up, click "Buy Now" and get your copy of the Lean Mastery Collection today!
Out of stock
- Pages:542 pages
- Publisher:SD Publishing LLC
- Publication Date:30/10/2020
- Paperback / softback from £29.05