Tomma Abts Paperback / softback
Edited by Gregor Jansen, Magdalena Holzhey
German painter Tomma Abts (born 1967) creates her geometric abstractions through a slow and strict process, always deploying the same modest portrait format (19 x 15 inches), and applying layer upon layer of paint like blankets of sediment.
This catalogue brings together her older paintings with her most recent work and offers the fullest presentation of her career to date.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 33 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9783863350604