The Traveling Salesman Problem and Its Variations Paperback / softback
Edited by Gregory Gutin, Abraham P. Punnen
Part of the Combinatorial Optimization series
A brilliant treatment of a knotty problem in computing.
This volume contains chapters written by reputable researchers and provides the state of the art in theory and algorithms for the traveling salesman problem (TSP).
The book covers all important areas of study on TSP, including polyhedral theory for symmetric and asymmetric TSP, branch and bound, and branch and cut algorithms, probabilistic aspects of TSP, and includes a thorough computational analysis of heuristic and metaheuristic algorithms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 830 pages, XVIII, 830 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 18/05/2007
- Category: Combinatorics & graph theory
- ISBN: 9780387444598