Frege's Notations : What They are and How They Mean Hardback
Part of the History of Analytic Philosophy series
A new approach to reading Frege's notations that adheres to the modern view that terms and well-formed formulas are any disjoint syntactic categories.
On this new approach, we can at last read Frege's notations in their original form revealing striking new solutions to many of the outstanding problems of interpreting his philosophy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 194 pages, XIV, 194 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2012
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230247741
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £54.09