Coleridge and the Daemonic Imagination Hardback
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
Through politics, religion and his relationship with Wordsworth, the book builds to a new interpretation of the poems where Coleridge's daemonic imagination produces its myths: The Ancient Mariner, Kubla Khan and Christabel .
Re-reading the origins of Romanticism, Leadbetter reveals a Coleridge at once more familiar and more strange.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, XIII, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230103214
- Paperback / softback from £56.15