The Limits to Capital in Spain : Crisis and Revolt in the European South Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Spain is at the epicentre of a crisis that threatens the future of the Eurozone.
This book explains the deep historical and structural roots of the current crisis in Spain.
It analyses the nexus between European circuits of financial capital, urbanisation, and the emergent dynamics of state austerity and popular revolt.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, X, 186 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/02/2014
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137319937
- Paperback / softback from £51.55