American Cruiser USS Vincennes Paperback / softback
Part of the Ship Plans series
A book of scale plans in 1/700, 1/350 and 1/200 scale of the WWII American Cruiser USS Vincennes.
USS Vincennes (CA-44) was a United States Navy New Orleans-class cruiser, commissioned in 1937 and sunk at the Battle of Savo Island in 1942. Originally classified a light cruiser when she was authorized because of her thin armour, Vincennes was reclassified a heavy cruiser because of her 8-inch guns.
These plans feature fine details in 1/100 scale. The plans are fold-out A3 format folding into A4 book size. This is a rarely documented aspect of World War II naval history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 12 pages, A3 sized b&w artwork
- Publisher: Mushroom Model Publications
- Publication Date: 27/03/2017
- Category: Military & naval ships
- ISBN: 9788365281586