Meta-Analysis with R Paperback / softback
Part of the Use R! series
This book provides a comprehensive introduction to performing meta-analysis using the statistical software R.
It is intended for quantitative researchers and students in the medical and social sciences who wish to learn how to perform meta-analysis with R.
As such, the book introduces the key concepts and models used in meta-analysis.
It also includes chapters on the following advanced topics: publication bias and small study effects; missing data; multivariate meta-analysis, network meta-analysis; and meta-analysis of diagnostic studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 252 pages, 4 Illustrations, color; 54 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 252 p. 58 illus., 4 illus
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 10/10/2015
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9783319214153
- PDF from £34.00