Macro Attractiveness and Micro Decisions in the Mutual Fund Industry : An Empirical Analysis Hardback
by Gunnar Lang
Part of the ZEW Economic Studies series
This volume addresses the attractiveness of financial centers with a primary focus on the mutual fund industry.
It uses different empirical analysis approaches in an attempt to disentangle the reasons for location attractiveness and in order to identify its influence on fund pricing.
The presented research tackles an issue that is fundamental to the understanding of organizational behavior in finance - the rationale in the decision-making process of market participants and its consequences for an economy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 178 pages, 22 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 178 p. 22 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 12/10/2013
- Category: Monetary economics
- ISBN: 9783642397233
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £88.95