Sudan Divided : Continuing Conflict in a Contested State Hardback
The 2011 secession of South Sudan spurred hopes for a more just, democratic Sudan, but was followed by new wars and growing unrest.
This book examines how the Islamist project has shaped these developments in Sudan, with a particular focus on how divisive policies have driven regional violence as well as the fight against continued marginalization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 254 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 254 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/10/2013
- Category: Religious & theocratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137338235
- Paperback / softback from £65.95